The outing is an autumn foray into North Norfolk, ringing at five towers which are all quite close together, and stopping for lunch at a tried and tested pub. Friends and family would be most welcome to come along too.
- 10h30 – 11h15 8, tenor 12 cwt in G
Thursday 19:30 Cromer, parking in the town. Meadow Road car park is suggested as it is only a short walk from the church.
- 11h30 – 12h15 8, tenor 11 cwt in G
No practiceNorthrepps, parking in the road outside the church. Please park neatly facing the church.
- Lunch in the Vernon Arms, Southrepps.
- 14h00 – 14h45 6, tenor 12 cwt in F
by arrangementSouthrepps, parking in the road to the west of the church.
- 15h00 – 15h45 5, tenor 8 cwt in Ab
Monday 19:30 (2nd & 4th)Gimingham, park on the church side of the road.
- 16h15 – 17h00 6, tenor 7 cwt in Db
Monday 19:30 Bacton, spacious church car park available.
Lunch Booking: Please confirm your choice of starter and / or main course by Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Bridget Yates email or (01362) 860835.