Bells are in the highest part of the church – the tower. One angel in particular is associated with high places – St Michael. The feast of St Michael and All Angels falls on 29 September 2013, so come and celebrate at 6, tenor 8 cwt in A
Monday 19:30 Check firstGreat Ellingham throughout the weekend.
Activities available over the weekend include:-
- Bell ringing demonstrations
- Walk a labyrinth
- Learn about Angels
- Refreshments – tea, coffee and cakes served
- At 12h00 and at 15h00 on Saturday 28 September 2013 there will be quarter peal attempts
- At 19h30 on Saturday 28 September 2013 there will be a concert by the New Buckenham Silver Band: Tickets for the concert (£5.00 for adults, under 16s free) on the door or from Lizzy Abbott on (01953) 452314 or (07776) 472041.
- The weekend will conclude on Sunday 29 September 2013, at 18h30 with a celebration of the Eucharist for the Feast of Michael and All Angels – stay for a glass of wine afterwards.
Opening times are:
Saturday – 10h00 until 17h00 Sunday – 12h00 until 17h00
Download the Bells and Angels Flyer for more information or to print out and display.