On 31st October 2020 the Standing Committee will be meeting via zoom, following this meeting, the NDAR with hold a “Formality AGM” again via zoom.
This shortened virtual event will be complying with UK Government advice to small organisations such as ours.
To make this manageable, would members who have matters to be addressed at the AGM please email the Association General Secretary prior to 24th October 2020.
If you would like to join the meeting then please also email the General Secretary and you will receive the joining instructions.
The Agenda for the meeting is as follows:
• Approve last AGM minutes.
• Approve 2019 annual report and accounts.
• Bulk re-election of all officers.
• Approve proposal from Standing Committee re: 2021 subscriptions and 2020 annual report.
• Date and location of 2021 AGM.