St Faith’s stands at the busy intersection of roads leading into King's Lynn from the North and East. The tower is 15c and held three bells by Draper of Thetford and Newman of Norwich until 1906 when John Taylor of Loughborough cast the present excellent ring of six. The main body of the church is brick and is so much restored that the perpendicular interior is all but new work. This dates from 1906-9 and is by W. D. Caröe. Norman features are built into the outer North aisle wall and the inner south and west wall of the South aisle. A Norman doorway was used in the North porch.
There is limited parking in the driveway to the church, more extensive in the church rooms car park next door and in the doctors surgery opposite. (Roger Peckham).
- PostcodePE30 4DZ
- Grid RefTF636204
- Jennifer Wattsemail