The new NDAR website is launched today with an all new layout and a new domain. This builds on the great work that David McLean did on the old site; the scope of the information held has been increased and several new features introduced, with more to follow in the future.
I hope that you like the new layout and find the information and features useful. Please take a good look around and see what you can find. You might find some content marked as TBC but this will be filled in over the coming days – or you can contribute something yourself.
How can you contribute?
You can contribute to the site in many ways.
- Check that the information held for your tower is correct.
- Check that your Branch information (officers, events and so on) is correct.
- Submit an image for your tower if it doesn’t yet have one.
- Submit a short description for your tower if it doesn’t have one (100-250 words).
- Submit peal reports for association peals (500-750 words and up to 2 images).
- Comment on news and other content.
- Give Feedback on anything that is broken or missing.
- Contribute Branch or Association news or events or to improve the site content overall.
- Send old Branch Newsletters where these are missing (however old).
You can submit either by email or by using the feedback form (link at the bottom left of the screen). Equally, please let me know if you don’t like something on the site or if something isn’t working well for you.